Do You Have a Data Protection Plan for Your Critical Information?
Imagine what would happen if you suddenly lost access to all your business information and IT infrastructure. Would you be prepared? At I.T. Guys, we offer a solution to this frightening possibility – complete data recovery and business continuity services for small and mid-size businesses in Oklahoma City. Our data protection and recovery specialists know how to keep your business afloat in the case of an IT catastrophe.
We can help protect your company’s data from loss due to hackers, theft, system failures, and unforeseen disasters through our customized data backup and recovery services. We’ll work with you to determine the specific needs of your organization and find the best solution.
Data Protection and Data Recovery solutions from I.T. Guys:
- Receive backup of your data and IT infrastructure in our offsite data centers, assuring duplicate copies in case of fire, flood, or other catastrophic loss
- Gain simple, secure access to your files via our dedicated servers
- Get consistent, ongoing data backups of your important files
- Get an offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that is available within minutes in the event of a system failure at your primary location
- Take advantage of our monthly service packages – with no major hardware, software or capital expense involved
It’s not enough to have data recovery files at your facility – if your office was damaged or destroyed, your data backup files would be lost as well. With a copy securely off-site, your business can still access information even if your physical location is completely destroyed. While this scenario might not be likely, there are plenty of other threats to the security of your data, such as hackers and system crashes, which could cause your productivity to come to a halt. Don’t risk it – get proper data protection for your Oklahoma City business.
Without access to critical information, would you be able to make contact with clients and vendors and continue to operate your business? How long would your company survive? Do you really want to find out?